Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Only 10 days left!


Don't forget that the Double Stamp Set- Pair-A-Phrase is available through the end of September!  You can get it FREE with your $75 product order.  This is an exclusive stamp set that is available during National Stamping Month!  There is an image and coordinating phrase perfect for every occasion!  I created this card using basic cardstock, watercolor pencils, and a blending pen to blend the coloring on the bicycle and basket.  And of course my Cricut did all of the cutting for me with the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge- such a fun card shape!  Here are the images from the Pair-A-Phrase stamp set...
 

   


Be sure to get your set while they are still available this month!!  Contact me to get yours today.  Happy Creating!

Janice

Close To My Heart Products used:  Pair-A-Phrase stamp set, Designer Ribbon Colonial White Collectio (Z1126), Kraft Cardstock (Z1375), Colonial White Cardstock (1388), Smoothie Cardstock (X5763), Art Phylosophy Cricut Collection (Z1686), Watercolor Pencils (3505), Blending Pen (3174), Sanding Kit (Z1294).

1 comment:

ScrampingTita said...

I left you an award in my blog!