Friday, September 10, 2010

4 New Paper Packs!

In the new idea book there are lots of new products but what excites me the most is the new paper packs!  I have already shown you the Magnifique Kit since it's this month's Playgroup Kit.  But there are 3 other paper packs that are just as fabulous!  The fun and vibrant Hooligans Kit will be perfect for Halloween and other fun gatherings!  The colors of the Olivia kit will have you thinking of Fall and the subtle charm of the Mistletoe Papers will have you singing your favorite holiday tunes!

Magnifique

Hooligans

Olivia

Mistletoe
We will be using all four kits in the upcoming months during my monthly Playgroups.  We are creating scrapbook pages or cards or a combination of both!  It's your choice.  You can get the kit mailed to you each month or if you are local to the central Florida area- stop by to create with me!  Email me if you want to learn more about the Playgroups- scrapstudio@myctmh.com.  You can visit the Calendar on my website to see playgroup artwork and shopping list each month.

September- Magnifique
October- Hooligans
November- Olivia
December- Mistletoe

  Happy Creating!

No comments: