Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Stamp of the Month- Share the Magic!



I fell in love with this super cute stamp set the moment I saw it!  I have been so excited to create with it!  I decided I would make one of our clear cards to highlight the Share the Magic stamp set with our new paper pack:  Mistletoe!  I know you are probably thinking...  "It's too early for Christmas artwork!" but not for me!  I have to get ready early!  This stamp set will only be available this month so you can get it now and have it just in time to start creating Christmas artwork next month!  Remember that you can even get it discounted or free- visit my website to learn how!

Happy Creating!

CTMH Products used:  Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack (X7130C), Share the Magic Stamp of the Month (D1443), Cocoa Ink Pad (Z2114), Cranberry Ink Pad (Z2116), New England Ivy Ink Pad (Z2135), Blending Pen (3174), Cranberry Designer Ribbon Collection (Z1209), Red, Pink & Purple Sparkles Assortment (Z1326), 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Clear Cards Assortment (Z1323).

No comments: