Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scared Silly Over You!


I have the most adorable 8 year old niece.  (I am not biased or anything....) For holidays, I like to create a basket of goodies or something fun for her to enjoy.  This Halloween I will be sending her this super cute card.  The little Frankenstein is so adorable!  To color him in I used our Exclusive Inks Markers that match our paper packs and accessories perfectly!  I love that I don't have to hunt for matching markers, ribbon and brads all over town!  The brads and ribbon are from the new Sunset Mini Medley Accents which include ribbon, buttons, square metal tags, brads, photo clips and more that coordinate with our new Hooligans papers and Sunset ink! The center image is actually on foam squares to add dimension to the card.  I think my niece is going to get a giggle out it!!  Don't you?

Happy Creating!

Close To My Heart products used:  Hooligans Level 2 Paper Pack (X7129B), Spook Alley Stamp Set (D1439), Sunset Mini Medley Accents (Z1338), Sunset Marker (Z2291), Pear Marker (Z2297), Gypsy Marker (Z2290), Black Marker (Z2305)

No comments: