Monday, May 2, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month- You and Me Promo and Half Price Consultant Kit!



It's National Scrapbooking Month and that means a great new kit named You and Me and two (yes, TWO) great promotions from Close To My Heart!!  Here are the details...

Promo 1:  You & Me Scrapbooking Kit




This beautiful kit is exclusively available during the month of May as a celebration of National Scrapbooking Month.  You will have all of the materials you need to create two fully-embellished two page layouts with new cardstock weight B&T papers, You & Me stamp set, accessories, and instruction guide.  You can get the kit in one of three ways:

  • Buy the kit for $34.95
  • Purchase $50 in CTMH products, and get it for only $15.00!
  • Become a consultant this month, and get it for FREE!

You & Me Scrapbooking Kit Includes:
1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – 12" × 12" Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (New! Cardstock-weight)
1 – 6" × 9" You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Crème Brulee, Olive, Smoothie






Promo 2:  50% OFF New Consultant Kit!


Become a consultant in May and pay less than $65 for the New Consultant Kit!  That is over $300 in Close To My Heart products plus the exclusive You & Me kit!  Your consultant kit includes all of the business essentials you need and your choice of 3 "choose me" kits!  You decide what products best fit your style from 5 "choose me" kits.   See the consultant kit flyer here.  

Whether you want a discount on your scrapbooking and stamping supplies, or want to share these great products with a few friends so that you can extra a little extra income or want to create a successful business- there is a place for YOU within Close To My Heart.  I became a consultant over 4 years ago- just for a discount!  I quickly found that I wanted much more from this business!  I now hold regular clubs and workshops which helps to provide for all of my personal scrapbooking supplies and a helps me pay a few bills too!  Ask me how you can join my team and make this a business that works for your needs!  

If you are ready to sign up now, 
visit my website at this link- Your Opportunity!

I would love to have you join my Inspired Artists team!!  Welcome to the team!

Happy Scrapping and Creating in May!

Janice

No comments: