Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Bang for Your Buck in July!



I'm back!  It has been a while since I blogged- wow, time flies!  I have had a busy Summer but have found some time to create so I have lots of sharing to do!  I have also updated a few of the pages on my blog- be sure to check out the new Consultant Kit in the Join My Team and a sneak peek at the new Cricut Cartridge that will soon be available from Close To My Heart!!  This is my favorite new product that I will be writing more about soon!  Both blog pages can be viewed by following the link at the top of my blog.

Today, I thought I would share the great special that is available during July, Bang for Your Buck and a great Christmas gift idea (yes, Christmas....) that you can create with this month's promotion!


Bang for Your Buck!

Spend $50, get a favorite paper product for only $1!!  Choose from these favorites:

  • Creative Basics, Mistletoe Collection (retail $8.95)
  • Creative Basics, Animal Cookies Collection (retail $8.95)
  • My Originals Bits & Pieces Card Kit (retails $12.95)
  • My Originals It's Your Day Card Kit (retails $12.95)
  • My Orginals Around the Holidays Card Kit (retails $14.95)

Here is a great Christmas Card Tin that I decorated using one of the cards from the Around the Holidays Card Kit, inside there are four cards. I used foam squares, sparkles and liquid glass to add a little bling! These make great inexpensive holiday gifts for family members, friends, coworkers, and/or teachers!




Happy Creating!
Janice

No comments: