Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New: Close To My Heart and Cricut!!

New Art Philosophy Cricut Collection 
from Close To My Heart!



During the CTMH Convention last week a great new product was revealed- an exclusive cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy!  Close To My Heart and Cricut have come together to offer us this great new collection!  Many of the shapes are a perfect fit with stamp sets images!  It features 700 cricut shapes that can be cut into 42 sizes each!  That is a total of 32,000 possibilities!!  Shapes include stamp images, boxes and bags, 3-D images, flowers, etc!  There possibilities are endless!

The collection comes with three stamp sets and three dimensional elements (9 x 12 chipboard sheets) that coordinate with the cartridge shapes!  Another great feature is that stamp images in the new Fall/Winter Idea Book that have a red line around them will coordinate with a shape in the cricut cartridge- AWESOME!!!

The Art Philosophy Collection will be available starting August 1st for $99.  I am super excited about this collection and as a consultant we can order early- I have already ordered mine.  I am currently taking preorders.  Here is how you can get yours:

*  Preorder by July 31st and you will get the July stamp of the month Free and a gift exclusively from me!

*  Host a gathering for you and your friends to try the new cartridge, get it at 50% off with $250 in gathering sales.

*  Become a consultant and get yours early and at a great discount!!  The new consultant kit is only $99!!  See Join My Team page above to learn more.

Here is a short video from CTMH that explains more about this amazing cartridge:




I can't wait for my cartridge to arrive-  be on the lookout for artwork soon.

Happy Creating!
Janice

No comments: