Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Back!


Ok, so it has been months since I posted.... why, you ask?   I have spent the last few months getting ready for a little "addition" to our family.  My husband and I welcomed Baby Rocco on July 30th.  We feel so blessed to have such a perfect little guy!  We are truly enjoying parenthood and all that comes with it! Here is a picture of our new little family.


Rocco is now 2 and half months and we have worked hard to develop a bit of a daily routine.  Which means that I am ready to get back into the swing of things!  During my pregnancy I continued to meet with my monthly Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Playgroups and created lots of artwork so I do have lots to share in addition to all of the artwork I have created with the new products that are available in the 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book & Catalog!  I love the new products- new Artiste Cricut Cartridge Collection, a Make It From Your Heart Idea Book, stamp sets, paperpacks, accessories, and an expanded Workshop on the Go Collection that now includes home decor and card kits!  Don't have a copy of it yet?  Are you ready to get your hands on one? Grab a cup of coffee (or tea, or whatever your favorite drink is) and  view the new Idea Book online here then contact me to get your very own copy!

2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book & Catalog
So now for a little artwork...  I created this card for my sisters birthday last week.  I used the new Flirty Paper Pack (X7160B) and lots of prisma glitter!  I was inspired by the artwork of P. Dolecki, she used the prisma glitter with this paper and I knew I had to create a card to show off the fun factor in this snazzy paper!  I used the Bonding Memories Glue Pen over the colored areas of the flowers and then added prisma glitter to highlight them. The stamp set used is Just a Number (D1514) which has lots of clever birthday phrases such as this one.  I stamped the "With age comes wisdom..." on the outside of the card.  The inside sentiment reads "you are one of the wisest people I know"!  I got a funny look and a smirk when she read it!


Happy Creating!

Janice

No comments: