Friday, October 19, 2012

Kindermusik time!

As you know, my husband and I recently welcomed little Rocco into our family.  We have been having so much fun watching him grow and become aware of this new world that he is in.  During the last few months I have had the opportunity to stay home with him and have stumbled upon a great music program.  Have you heard of Kindermusik?  It has been a great opportunity to attend each week with Rocco.  We sing and dance and learn lots of new songs that he has come to love. He loves the movements and smiles every time he hears the songs.  It is amazing that even at two and a half months he is able to enjoy these activities!  Kindermusik has lots of different classes for children of different ages and parents (or caregivers) to participate in.  It has really been an enjoyable experience for us.  So why am I writing about this on my blog?  Well, I am excited to participate as a vendor next month in one of their studio events that they are hosting for their enrolled families. If you want to learn more about them visit their facebook page at http://facebook.com/growandsingstudios or visit their webpage at http://growandsing.com.

If you are already a Kindermusik family- I will see you on November 17th from 12 pm to 1 pm.  If not, check them out online!

Happy Creating!
Janice

No comments: