Saturday, February 19, 2011

Becoming a CTMH Consultant is FREE, FREE, & Fabulous!!



Now is the best time to become a Close To My Heart Consultant!! Did you know that for only $129 you can choose from 3 great bundles, and have the option to purchase 3 more for only $40 each!!  And this month you can get your kit for FREE!

When a new Consultant joins Close To My Heart during February and achieves Straight To The Top (both levels; first month and the first three months), they will receive Straight To The Top rewards of $100 in select product credit, PLUS they'll receive a rebate of $129 on their New Consultant Kit. It's free products and a free kit—a fabulous deal! See flyer for the campaign here!

There are so many options to choose from in your kit- depending on which you choose, the value is approx. $400 for only $129- or even FREE this month!


Want to learn more about the benefits of being a Close To My Heart Consultant on my team? 
Read more about it here or email me to learn more.



I have been a consultant for over 4 years and truly have enjoyed every minute of it!  Not only for the great products, discounts, and fun but the great friendships that I have created along the way!  It has been a great journey and I would love to have the opportunity to get to help you begin yours!
Happy Creating!
 
Janice

No comments: