Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

February is a busy month in the Franceschi household! Two birthdays and Valentine's day within 10 days!  Today is my hubby's birthday! 

Happy Birthday, honey!

We are celebrating both birthdays and Valentine's later this evening! Whew- that is a lot of celebrating in one day!  Here is the card I made for my hubby for his birthday...



It's a bright and busy card with lots of B&T-- I like it!  Here are the details...

Close To My Heart products used:  Fanfare Level 2 Papers (X7138B), Pacifica Ink Pad (Z2192), Cranberry Ink Pad (Z2116), Sky Ink Pad (Z2194), Sunny Yellow Ink Pad (Z2152), Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1103), Candlelight Stamp Set (C1394), Party Pennants (C1429).

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!  Happy Creating!

Janice

No comments: