Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the Valentine's Day Card I made for my husband.  I used the new Sweetheart Paper Pack and Pink Assortment buttons.  LOVE the papers!!


To sweeten his day (or at least his lunch) I also decorated a candy bar with coordinating papers...


You can create the candy wrapper by using piece of tulip cardstock that is 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 and the stripped B&T (background and texture) paper that is 5 x 6 1/2. I adhered the two together and wrapped it around my candy bar (I used a Hershey's chocolate bar).  Adding a few stamped images and ribbon added the final touches!   

Hoping you have a "sweet" valentines!!!

Happy Creating!

Janice

Close To My Heart products used:  Sweethearts Level 2 Paper Pack  (X7134B), Love Language (D1343), Pink Assortment Buttons (Z1370), Cotton Candy Ink Pad (Z2193), Tulip Ink Pad (Z2166)

No comments: